Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by the Broke and the Bookish.  Each week they chose a new meme and bloggers pick their Top Ten Books, TV Shows, Movies, etc that fit that theme. This week the theme is: Favorite Books I Read in 2017! Okay, so maybe there eleven. I'm not sorry because I read a lot of good stuff this year.

  1. Gemina by Jay Kristoff and Jamie Kaufman
  2. Lost Boy: The True Story of Captain Hook by Christina Henry
  3. Anno Dracula: 1899 by Kim Newman


  1. Berserker by Emmy Laybourne
  2. Tortall: A Spy's Guide by Tamora Pierce
  3. Warlock Holmes: The Hell-hound of the Baskervillles by G.S. Denning

  1. Unmentionable: The Victorian Lady's Guide to Sex, Marriage, and Manners by Therese Oneill
  2. Warren the 13th and the Whispering Woods by Tania del Rio
  3. Chew by John Layman


  1. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
  2. Spider-Man/Deadpool by Joy Kelly





6 comments:

  1. I have loved Illuminae this year. Hopefully, I can squeeze in Gemina before the year is up. Ezra and Kady were so much fun to encounter. Plus, AIDAN kicked me in the feels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love AIDAN! I hope you can squeeze it in before the end of the year!!

      Delete
  2. I really want to read Unmentionable. It sounds very unique.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these, although I did read the first WARREN THE 13th book. It was super fun! Glad you're enjoying the series.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Warren the 13th series. The second was super cute as well!

      Delete