Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by the Broke and the Bookish.  Each week they chose a new meme and bloggers pick their Top Ten Books, TV Shows, Movies, etc that fit that theme. This week the theme is: Books I Hope Santa Brings!

  1. Anno Dracula: One Thousand Monsters by Kim Newman
  2. The Butchering Act by Lindsey Fistzharris
  3. Anno Dracula 1895: Seven Days of Mayhem by Kim Newman


  1. Hot Mess Kitchen by Gabi Moskowitz & Miranda Berman
  2. William Shakespeare's Force Doth Awaken by Ian Doescher
  3. It Devours! by Joseph Fink & Jeffery Cranor


  1. Secret Lives of the First Ladies by Cormac O'Brien
  2. 1888: The Ripper File by Lora Edwards
  3. Arrowood by Mick Finlay

  1. From Here to Eternity: Traveling the World to Find the Good Death by Caitlin Doughty
HAPPY READING!!

3 comments:

  1. I see SO MANY beautiful things on this list! I would honestly die to get any of these for Christmas! They look so dark and mysterious. I love it.

    My TTT: https://bookslikewolves.wixsite.com/blog/single-post/2017/12/19/Blogmas-19-Books-I-Want-My-Future-Children-To-Read

    ReplyDelete