Friday, March 13, 2020

March TBR


I've been forced back into real world by my bills and to keep my cat in kibble! Which also means the second part of my March TBR. These are three books I've been itching to pick up this month. Books that have been on mind while I was reading other things. I feel like I can read all three of these before the end of the month, or at least pretty close. I devoured the first book in the Dread Nation series, So I have imagine Deathless Divide will be just as hard to put down. In fact it'll be a toss up if I start with that one or Infinity Son. I've heard so many good things about the later.


March TBR:


The theme for this month is Big Books it would seem. Both Deathless Divide and Blood Orbit are decent sized books, and both are BINGO books. This TBR is really win-win. I'm excited for all three books.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment