Monday, February 5, 2024

It's My Birthday


Okay, okay, okay, so it's actually tomorrow. But! I have a post set for tomorrow, and also because I'm going to start celebrating a little early this year. I don't have big plans or anything, but I booked myself a hotel for a little staycation. Just a couple of days in a hotel to do absolutely nothing but read and unplug. Maybe get a little room service, sit by a heated pool, and maybe wander around a cute little downtown for no real reason but because I can. 

Honestly, I'm super excited! I haven't done something like this before. Just taking a couple of days to exist and spoil myself. Maybe some room service and there's a ton to do around my hotel I've loaded up my Kindle, put my phone on silent, and turned off all my alarms! So ready! Hopefully, I can finish my current read from January, Everyone in My Family Has Killed Someone. I was really enjoying it but sadly life got in the way, and I got distracted by some smaller reads I discovered through Libby.


These are two of the novellas I downloaded. I'm really excited for the Garth Nix books, I'm always a sucker for a Holmes book, and The Atrocities has been on my TBR for a minute. I'm going to hunker down in my hotel bed and read tomorrow and until dinner. I might wander out for snacks at some point. Stretch my legs. 

Hello, long and lazy weekend!

HAPPY READING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment