Thursday, May 2, 2024

April Wrap Up

Hello May!  April was an odd month for me. It was both busy and not busy at the same time. If that makes any sense it all. Or, maybe it feels that way because I've been a bit under the weather. This year the pollen is definitely trying to kill me. It feels like it's been ages since I've been this sick with my allergies. I've gone through so many boxes of tissues. That does mean I've been reading a lot because the only I've wanted to do in the morning, or after work, is curl on the couch.

However, I seem to be coming out of my need to read short books. I finally finished Everyone in My Family Has Killed Someone. Though, that might have to do with the fact I've finally finished and caught up with, the Judge Dee series, so I'm moving on to full books. Or, maybe because it's almost summer and I'm excited about beach and pool reads! Either way, I'm reading two great books at the moment.






Books Read: 7
BINGO Books: 2
A to Z Challenge: 1
Pages Read: 551
Currently Reading: I'm Starting to Worry About the Black Box of Doom







This year's BINGO card is definitely harder than last year's card. While I'm not struggling, per se, I'm definitely not flying through squares like last year. I did however manage to cross off 2 squares this month (Free Space & Red Cover). I'm currently reading my Debut Author Square! My A to Z Challenge has definitely been a struggle this year. Because I've been low-key obsessed with my Kindle. Most of what I've been reading has been on there. I haven't been very interested in my physical reads, despite how many I have, not that it's stopped me from collecting more.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment