Thursday, May 9, 2024

Kansas Book Haul



Just went on a trip to Kansas to see family. So of course I had to pop into the bookstore. Actually, I popped into two because a new one opened recently and I'm following it on Instagram. Because they have adoptable cats. So it combines two of my favorite things, cats and books. I could have probably spent a full hour in there, but we'd had other stops to make including another bookstore and an Amazon Bin Store. The Literary Cat Co had the cutest cats, and the whole place was set up with nooks and cranny for the cats to play and sleep in. They had a great selection of books and add the cats and it was even more to look around. Honestly, if I wasn't flying home, that black long-haired one would have come home with me.



I also made it over to Books & Burrow which is a must-stop every time I go home. It's absolutely adorable, and I always find more than just books there. This was a brand new candle from Prairie Fire Candles, which is made locally in Kansas. It smells wonderful and I actually have several things I want to snag from the online shop! 

Oddly enough I found a book at the Amazon Bin Shop. I'm not entirely sure if it's a legit copy of The Murder of Roger Ackroyd. So of course I had to buy it! 


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment