Monday, October 24, 2016

Horror October Week 3 Recap


What was even this week?!  I thought it was going to be a pretty mellow work week, but holy crap we had some large order go out of the bakery.  Upside I got Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon off and got spend the whole day reading!

Ugh! I'm so glad I watched this during the day.  It was like the top three things that creep me out! Would have been better if had been so gloomy outside.


This is definitely a house favorite.  I cannot even count the number of times we've thrown this on while doing housework and what not.  YOU DRANK IAN!


After re-starting it for Dewey's because I forgot pieces, I also finished it!  The book and movie differ in a lot of ways, but one way the are the same is I didn't approve of either. Should have the review this one up soon!


I'm about 60 pages into this guy.  I fell asleep inside of is last night, and I have to say I had some pretty screwed up dreams.  Which I totally blame Joe Hill for.  These stories are kinds of weird!

ONE WEEK UNTIL HALLOWEEN! Anyone dressing up as a literally character this year?  I'm going as a Crystal Lake Camp Counselor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment