Thursday, October 20, 2016

Throwback Thursday - Misery


I'm keeping up with Horror October a picked the one Stephen King book that has always sort of freaked me out.  Well, all of them freak me out, but this one takes the cake.  Not only did the book scare me.  Then I saw the movie and Kathy Bates made this movie!

Original Publishing Date: November 1, 1988 
Author: Stephen King
Genre: Horror/Suspense 
Series: Stand Alone


Paul Sheldon. He's a bestselling novelist who has finally met his biggest fan. Her name is Annie Wilkes and she is more than a rabid reader - she is Paul's nurse, tending his shattered body after an automobile accident. But she is also his captor, keeping him prisoner in her isolated house.


What's everyone's favorite Stephen King? Or, the best one that's messed with your head?

No comments:

Post a Comment