Monday, October 3, 2016

Most Anticipated - October Edition

The time has come!  October is finally here.  My Most Anticipated pick for 2017 is just two weeks from being published.  I'm super excited for this book to arrive in the mail.  Honestly when I picked up the first book in this series back in January I didn't think I would enjoy it.  I was pleasantly surprised when I devoured it and have been counting down until the release of the sequel.


Release Date: Oct. 18, 2016
Author: Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Series: The Illumine Files #2
Publisher: Knopf Publishers

Moving to a space station at the edge of the galaxy was always going to be the death of Hanna’s social life. Nobody said it might actually get her killed.

The sci-fi saga that began with the breakout bestseller Illuminae continues on board the Jump Station Heimdall, where two new characters will confront the next wave of the BeiTech assault. 

What's everyone else excited for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment