Thursday, April 13, 2017

A Readathon is coming!

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon only comes around twice a year, and the first one is right around the corner! April 29! I'm still not hundred percent sure that I'll have all day off.  However, that won't stop me from reading through my lunch hour, on the bus home, and then more when I get there!  Personally I think it's super low stress.  Of course there are mini-challenges and other blogs to follow as the day go on.  For more information you can here!  

I've been super lucky to get the last two Dewey's off from work.  Each the one Readathon my whole house gets involved in. My flatmate and I usually make blanket nests and fill the house full of snacks. As for real food, I normally shove something in our crockpot and use that to stand up and stretch every so often.

Honestly, I fell like Dewey's is super low stress.  You can set up your reading however you want, there's no prize fore whoever reads the most, it's just a bunch of readers from around the world getting together to do their thing.  Which is read!  

So if this sounds up your alley click the image above and flip through their site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment