Saturday, April 29, 2017

Dewey's 24 hour ReadaThon Master Post

The time has come!  Dewey's is officially upon us.  That means that despite having the day off I'm still hearing my alarm go off at 5am!! Soon, but never soon enough, there will be coffee and cinnamon rolls! Huzzah! Today marks my fourth year of participating in Dewey's 24-hour Readathon, and the third year I've had the whole day to give to reading.  I cannot thank my job enough for letting my rearrange my schedule to have all day! I can't wait to see what everyone is going to pick up from their TBR's today, and I hope they are all amazing! Good Luck to all the readers!!

ALSO!! If you can't spend the whole day reading, today is also Indie Bookstore today!  So stop into your favorite little bookshop and show them some love!!



Currently Reading: Lost Boy 

Updates:

  • 5am - I am most definitely awake.  It's a toss up to whether I break out the Redbull this early, or if I'm patient enough to wait for our coffee pot.  But I can tell you I am most definitely not sleeping, or packing for the trip I'm taking in 3 days!  Ah, procrastination my old friend. I've started my morning off with Future Quest.  Because between these pages is my childhood!
  • 11am - Hour 6 has just started, and I'm one book down (Future Quest Vol 1). Somewhere alone hour 2 and 3 I napped... inside my comic. Then there was breakfast and more coffee!
  • 2pm - Finished Forbidden Bride.  Today is flying by faster than I'd like! How is already mid afternoon?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment