Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by the Broke and the Bookish.  Each week they chose a new meme and bloggers pick their Top Ten Books, TV Shows, Movies, etc that fit that theme. This week theme is: Most Unique Books I've Read. This is a busy week for me (I nearly didn't get this posted) so I went with five books instead of ten!! 


  1. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion - I honestly think Isaac Marion's writing style and the voice he gives to his characters.  R is one of my favorite fictional characters, and it's because of how he sees the world.  
  2. Warlock Holmes by GS Denning - It's an interesting spin on the world of Sherlock Holmes.  I really like how the roles are a bit flipped with Sherlock and Watson.  It's a unique look at one of my favorite series.
  3. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff - Just the way the book is written is unique.  I've seen very few like it, but the way these two authors have spun this plot has been so cool! I cannot wait to see how the end it.



  1. Supernatural Enhancements by Edgar Cantero - Not only is the book written differently than most, the plot itself is unique.  The story is told through video tape feeds, letters, and diary entries. It takes a while for the whole pictures to form.  And the ending!  It's a really unique and amazing book.
  2. Novice by Taran Matharu - The world that Taran Matharu has created is unique. While this book could have easily turned into something similar to Hogwarts, it really had a life of it's own.  The way worlds co-exist and the characters themselves. It's really a unique read.



What's the most unique read, or author, you've read?

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I really want to read Illuminae!
    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good series. I can't wait to see how they tie it all up in the last book. So much has happened, and there still so much that needs to happen!!

      Delete
  2. Great list. I really need to read Illuminate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO IT!! I cannot rec this series enough! It's just so good!!

      Delete