Monday, December 31, 2018

2019 Beat the Backlist


This will be my first year doing Beat the Backlist, hosted by NovelKnight! All of the details can be found here. I'm pretty excited for this for a lot of reasons: it last all years, my TBR is out of control, and my to read list can be liquid. Though I do have ten books I'd love to knock my list because some of have been on there way too long and the others I wished I'd gotten in 2018.

 

This last year I read more Graphic Novels then actual books, which is something I'm going to try to fix in 2019. Mostly because it does nothing to help my TBR problems at all. Plus, I have so many good books on my list that I need to get to. 

Of course, there is one more thing I really liked about Beat the Backlist. Not that it seems super laid back and would help with my TBR, but the fact I can win points for my Hogwarts House. So every book I read for #BeattheBacklist is a House Point. So I'll for House Hufflepuff!


HAPPY READING!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining Beat the Backlist! LIFEL1K3 was a great read and I hope you love it!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete