Monday, December 31, 2018

Bout of Books


It's that time again! Bout of Books 24 is right around the corner. In fact it's coming upon us in just four short days. This post is so very late going up, but my holidays have been so busy I nearly didn't my sign-up post up. January for me is all about chilling after a very busy December and saving up money for my birthday trip in February. Between my Christmas Haul and the Library Holds that just came in, I have quiet the TBR to keep my busy.

Bout of Books is great, low stress, Read-a-thon that last for a week. It's a good way to put the binge watching on hold and bust through your TBR. This one in particular I like because it always to get a strong start to my Goodreads Challenge.

You can find more information here!

For this Bout I don't have a set TBR, but I do have quite the stack of things from the library and floating around my room. One of my 2019 goals is to read the books that don't fit in my book cubes. Hopefully I can get a good start to that over this week. Or, at least knock one book off that list!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment