Friday, December 28, 2018

Mini Reviews





I thought it was alright. For me parts of the plot were a little unnecessary and found myself drifting from the story. Mr Green was rather annoying, and I get that he was suppose to be, but really I kept waiting for him to die. The savor of the story really is Upton. He was my favorite part of the whole story. I also loved they managed to break the fourth wall a time or two as well. Wasn't a bad read and for the most part I enjoyed it.


My brother definitely knows me! This was one of my favorite Christmas presents to unwrap. Personally I don't care what anyone says, Die Hard is in fact a Christmas movie. Anyone who is on the fence about that should read this book. I will say despite the cover it very much not a kids books. The language and theme is very on point with the movie. So not something for your kid's bookshelf, but something fun to put on the mantle every Christmas anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment