Thursday, August 27, 2020

September TBR


Ugh, I don't want to talk about last month's TBR. It would seem other books distracted me from it, and I didn't manage to read a single book I'd set aside for August. Which is fine, it happens, what matters is I did read. So for September, I picked a smaller set of books that way I can weave in anything I get from NetGalley and the Library. The Witch of Willow Hall has been on my shelves for a couple of years and seems the perfect book for the start of Fall, and Kafka is a BINGO book because it's something I should have read in High School. As for Warlock well, I'm the worst at finishing series, especially when I know the ending might hurt. 


I'm pretty excited about three of these books. I'm not sure if I'll like Kafka, but I've been told it's my kind fo weird. So we'll see if that's true. I've got a few pieces on Hold at my local library that I'm excited about as well.

What's everyone else's September TBRs looking like? Any cozy mysteries or horror books in the running?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment