Monday, February 1, 2021

January Wrap Up

It never fails, January always feels like the longest month of the year. Maybe even more so this year since I'm still on standby with work. Lots of good books read this month, only one that let me down. Only DNFed one books this month well. I've still got one review not published yet. My review for Kingdom of the Wicked will be posted in February. I only had five days without reading which isn't bad since I've rewatched F.R.I.E.N.D.S and started watching Major Crimes

Reading wise it was a good start to the year: 10 books of the 65 knocked off and 4 BINGOs crossed off. And, on a personal front, it looks like things are in motion for me to go back to work. Some of the restrictions here are being lifted a little. So I've got my fingers crossed that means I go back in some compacity!


Books Read:  9
BINGO Books: 4 
Pages Read: 1,953
Currently Reading: Kingdom of the Wicked


I'm doing a buddy read this month via Insta, #buddyreadstodiefor.


I let myself do a bit of stress shopping this month, and that included some new books! On top of that, a friend of mine got me an amazing gift, three months of the My Thrill Club book box. The first box arrived this month. 




HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment