Friday, February 19, 2021

Mini Reviews


I'm a massive fan of Sarah Anderson, and Fangs didn't disappoint. This is a cute love story between a vampire and a werewolf. It starts with them meeting in a bar and follows them until they moved in together. The artwork is different from Sarah's Scribbles, but it's still very much Anderson's work. The cover is fantastic and I love the black sprayed edges. I borrowed this from the library, but after reading this my roommate added it to her collection

This was alright. I really liked the first volume, but this was just okay. For the Wild West setting Severin's artwork was gritty and fitting for the story. I just wasn't really invested in the story. The story started off strong with Sir Edward looking for a friend, but it got weird pretty quick. The interaction in the saloon didn't make much sense, or really what happened in the church. All the pieces felt disjointed. That being said it wasn't terrible, but not nearly as good as the first volume.


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment