Friday, July 23, 2021

Book Haul


 Over the last weekend I unhauled a steamer trunk full of books to Half Price Books. This means I shopped while I waited for them to look through all my books. Because I mean I was already there! I found a few treasures to take home with me. I need to unhaul my bookshelves at some point because I need the room, and there are a lot of books there that I sadly will never get to. But, that will be a chore for another day!


Then on Monday, I ran to Dollar Tree for snacks because they're a dollar. I wasn't planning on getting another book. Mostly because I always strike out with books I find there. Mostly it's books I've read or books that aren't my cup of tea. But, this week I snagged Blood for Blood! I now have both books in the duology. This means now I really need to read the series now that I have a matching set! 


Even though I'm really excited about the books I picked up, we all know how it goes. I'm telling myself I'll read them sooner, rather than later. The truth is it will be later. It's always later.

Anyone else picked up any new books recently?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment