Monday, July 12, 2021

Favorite Reads of 2021 pt 1


Since it's Monday I'd thought I'd throw out some of my favorite reads in the first half of the year. I'm just a bit over halfway to my reading goal, and so far I've read some really good books. Shockingly there have been only a few that disappointed me. I have, however, DNF-ed more books this year. Mostly anything that wasn't keeping my attention as well as not as good as I hoped. But, the books below were the ones that surprised me the most how much I enjoyed them. Though for a couple enjoy isn't the right word: Last Call is heart-wrenching but very well written and Whisper Down the Lane is downright creepy as hell. I recommend all of these! I've been shoving at my friends since I finished them!


Drop a comment below to tell me some of your favorite reads so far this year!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment