Friday, March 17, 2023

Book Mail


Another month, another Night Worms package! This month's theme is: Once Upon a Nightmare, and is going to include one of my most anticipated releases of 2023! 



It's not just the books that I get excited about with Night Worms. The goodie bags that Sadie and Ashley put together are always great. I can never have enough stickers, and I'm determined to cover our fridge in horror-themed magnets at this point. But, also the hot beverages are great!



I've been introduced to some great local places and some not-so-local places. And, no, not all the beverages have been to my liking, but it allows me to share them with friends. So that's also fun! 

This month I was so excited about the coffee we got in the box! This is one of the companies Night Worms has introduced me to that I love, and I'm always excited to see the Pioneer Joe name when I open that goodie bag!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment