Friday, April 7, 2023

Book Haul


I had to run to the thrift and drop off a trunk load of stuff. So you know I couldn't pass up the chance to go inside. Was there something I needed? Actually, yes. I'm on the hunt for some baking dishes, and I always love to hunt the thrift stores before I break down and buy new ones. Also, it's starting to warm here in the PNW, so I wanted to browse the shorts. I'm ridiculously hard on clothes. 


No, I didn't find any of the things I had originally gone in for. But! I did find some books. Three new books for my Goosebumps collection. One was a duplicate, but that's fine. A friend of mine works for a summer camp. The campers will love the extra for their Free Little Library! I also found two great cookbooks, which I cannot wait to dive into. 

Now I might really need those baking dishes! 



HAPPY READING!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment