Thursday, April 6, 2023

Cryptid Club - Review

 

Author: Sarah Andersen
Genre: Comic Book
Format: Hardback
Pages: 112

I love Sarah Anderson's books. She's hilarious and I love her little doddles for each panel. She is also one of those authors who I instantly add to my TBR shelf on Goodreads. Because I always know I'm going to enjoy her books. 

Cryptid Club was no exception. It was everything I love about Sarah Anderson's writing and comic style. 

I've always been a fan of cryptid creatures. Even the far-fetched ones that under no circumstance could be real. Because what if they could be. And, Cryptid Club took that love and gave it back tenfold. This book is fun, goofy, and full of serotonin. Sarah Anderson took some creepy creatures and made them adorable with her witty artwork. 

She had our whole house laughing out loud with each new page. It's the humor from all other comic books but shaped in the form of shy cryptids just trying to find friends. All while being very shy. 

It was the perfect read after a long day at work. And, just to add to the fun, the cover glows in the dark. Another surefire way to my 90s baby heart! 

I cannot recommend her books enough. If you're looking for a quick read that will make you laugh, any of her books will do. The Sarah Scribbles series is by far my favorite. But, my roommate is a huge fan of her book, Fangs. But, if you love cryptids, don't miss one Cryptid Club.    



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment