Thursday, January 4, 2024

December Favorite Read


It wasn't hard to pick my favorite read of December because it was one of my favorite reads of the year. Who doesn't want to take life advice from opossums? It sounds weird, but stay with me and check out this book. When it comes to adorable opossums, no one knows them better than Ally Burguieres. She's filled with this book with beautiful illustrations of the creatures giving small pieces of life advice from cover to cover. Most are just reminders to take care of yourself, to take a break, and remember to breathe. Which for me isn't a bad book to have around. Sometimes I feel like I'm being pulled in several directions with too many balls in the air about to crash down.

When in Doubt Play Dead, is the second book by Ally Burguieres, both are about opossums. Both are adorable, quick reads and if you love opossums or any adorable animals, they are both with a look!!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment