Thursday, January 18, 2024

Night Worms Unboxing


January Theme: Lost Souls

First Night Worms of 2024! I'm a little late posting this because I've got some staff out sick at work, but I finally snuck two days off. So I'm ready to do it again because I've still got one out sick. But, enough about that! Let's look at the January package for Night Worms, Lost Souls. I had just finished photos when my roommate asked which books I got this month, and she immediately snagged Where the Dead Wait for her TBR stack. She's apparently been very excited about it, while I'm still not sure. It sounds like something I'd like, but when I originally saw it was kind of like maybe from the library. But, if Night Worms is putting in their package. It must be worth the hype. So once she reads it, I'll pick it up! 


As for the Woodwitch that sounds right up my alley, and I'm pretty sure it's going with me on my birthday mini vacation. Which is less of a traditional vacation, and more of an excuse for me to splurge on a hotel and read for two days without needing to answer my phone. The Woodwitch so far is on the top of the pile to go with me.

I am obsessed with the magnet from this month. To the point, it might not stay on my fridge and move to my book cart! The same goes for the sticker. I have no idea where I'm going to put it, but it needs to be a good place because I adore it. Somewhere I won't regret putting it, or lose it, or have to get rid of it.

And, I'm always down for my tea, especially right now with how freaking cold it is in the PNW. Yes, I understand that it's Winter and I'm surrounded by mountains. It doesn't mean I do have to like how fridge it is every time I get on and off the bus. I have however loved the excuse to curl up in front of the fire!

But, as I've done nothing by digress from my point! An amazing start to my 2024, and I cannot wait to see what the Night Worms puts out the rest of the year!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment