Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Can't Wait Wednesday

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about what we have yet to read. Generally they are books that have yet to be released, but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine. 



Release Date: November 14th, 2017
Author: Andy Weir
Genre: Science Fiction
Pages: 384
Jazz Bashara is a criminal. 



Well, sort of. Life on Artemis, the first and only city on the moon, is tough if you're not a rich tourist or an eccentric billionaire. So smuggling in the occasional harmless bit of contraband barely counts, right? Not when you've got debts to pay and your job as a porter barely covers the rent.



Everything changes when Jazz sees the chance to commit the perfect crime, with a reward too lucrative to turn down. But pulling off the impossible is just the start of her problems, as she learns that she's stepped square into a conspiracy for control of Artemis itself—and that now, her only chance at survival lies in a gambit even riskier than the first.




Why I'm Waiting: Artemis sounds right up my alley: smuggling, the "perfect crime", and badass female main characters living the moon. Yup, I'm there!

HAPPY READING!!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait for that either and I just realised, it's SOON!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I've already put it on hold at my local library!

      Delete
  2. I think tons of people are already waiting on this one! Hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen a lot of buzz about this book, which is exciting!

      Delete
  3. That looks very interesting. Hope you´ll enjoy your pick. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    Best wishes
    Vi @Inkvotary

    ReplyDelete