Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme started by the Broke and the Bookish.  Each week they chose a new meme and bloggers pick their Top Ten Books, TV Shows, Movies, etc that fit that theme. This week the theme is: Halloween Freebies: Favorite Halloween Movies!

American Werewolf in London


I saw this movie for the first time at the drive during a Halloween Double Feature, and it's been one of go to Halloween movies ever since. 

Hocus Pocus


Is any Halloween complete without the Sanderson Sisters?!

Hellraiser

Ugh, Clive Baker has been making me sleep with the lights on for years! The Hellraiser movies are one of my favorite late night Halloween movies.


 The Crow

To be honest I can watch this movie anytime of the either, because hello Brandon Lee. But, this is my favorite time of year to pull out my graphic novel and my movie.

 Halloween

The original Scream Queen herself! I'll be curling up to watch this one on Tuesday while I wait to pass out candy!

 Halloweentown

When I was a kid I watched it every Halloween on the Disney Channel, now as an adult I do the exact same thing. This year I'm going to introduce it to my Flatmate whose never seen it!

 Sleepy Hollow

I love this book, and I love this movie version! Fall, and Haloween, is my favorite time to curl up and do a re-watch and a re-read!

 Beetlejuice

This is another movie I have to watch in October! It's been one of my favorite for a long, long, time. I even watched the cartoon version on Saturday mornings when I was nothing but a wee little thing. 


 Poltergeist

To this day, this movie still scared the ever loving crap out of me. Which means I watch every single Halloween.

 Nightmare on Elm Street

Last, but never least, my favorite Wes Craven creation is Nightmare on Elm Street. I own the box set of all the movies, and watch them right at the start of October! My ringtone is all the nursery rhyme from the series as well.

Hope everyone a safe and cozy Halloween!
Happy Ready!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm embarrassed to admit I've never seen Hocus Pocus!! I need to remedy that right away!!
    Nightmare on Elm Street still gives me chills...I can hear the music in my head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, yes! Fix it now! It's where we're starting tonight. Doug Jones is my favorite part of that movie!!

      The music from Elm Street has been my ringtone all month!

      Delete
  2. I’m so bad at watching movies. My mind usually wanders during them. I don’t think I’ve seen any of these, even though I love scary stuff.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horror movies are about the only ones where I'm not actually playing on my phone for. Mostly because I'm always looking for little stuff hidden in the background.

      Delete
  3. Awesome list!! I loved watching Hocus Pocus, Beetlejuice and Halloweentown!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete