Thursday, November 1, 2018

October Wrap up


Uhm, what happened this month that wasn't book related... It seems like October was somehow really long and super short at the same time. How is that?! Me and a friend went to Brews at the Zoo which was a blast. Tried a lot of good breweries and got to wander around the zoo for a bit. Our cats discovered the hummingbird feeder finally. That has been an adventure with the not so little Monster trying to hunt through the patio door. It's a good things he's cute. 

Sadly I had to say good-bye to work wife as she moved on to other things. And, if you don't have a work wife, you need one. These last few days have not been the same without her. Mostly because I've had to remind myself to eat lunch and drink water. You know the adult stuff that I'm generally pretty bad at.

The rest is all Halloween! Finally back at my home store where I started three years ago. Which means I got to hand out candy to the kids in the neighborhood last night. Had a blast dressed as Boo!!


Books Read: 5
Pages Reads: 424
BINGO Books: 0
Currently Reading: Gilded Age Murder & Mayhem in the Berkshires


Honestly I don't have much planned for my TBR pile this next month. Really it's just to finish the last two installments to the Revival Graphic Novel. Other that I just got a decent sized haul from the library, and I started a couple of books this month that I haven't finished. Both are good, I've just been in the mood for something smaller recently. So I've been reading a lot of the Graphic Novels I've had shelved on Goodreads this month. Probably try to finish both of those and the two smaller ones I just picked up.

I do have on event this month. In fact it's coming up pretty quick. Me and a friend are going to Portland's Wordstock next weekend! Which I'm really excited about!! There were a few other events that popped, but I don't think I'll be able to go. Not with the holidays right around the corner.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment