Thursday, December 24, 2020

Mini Reviews


This is a cute little story about how the grass always looks greener on the other side. The artwork was fun and colorful and flowed with the story nicely. I really liked the art changed as a story was being told to more famous art designs, type, it was cool to watch that happen as the cats moved through a story inside a story. However, the story itself was a bit clunky for me. There were parts that didn't feel like the fit, and the whole side quest didn't feel like it was needed. Considering the moral of the Garden Story itself. So by the time you realize that it almost feels like there are two morals competing against each other, but neither character seems to learn anything, and then the story ends. So three stars because it was a cute little story.

This was my second go-around for Memento, but this time I listened to the audio version. I love the cast that reads this series! I also really love this series. This was a great addition to the series, and I'd forgotten that it leads right into the first book. Just like all the other books, this cast brought this short story to life, and I love AIDAN so much. Even if he is a psychopath.

Bookstram made me do it! This book came across my dash this week and on a whim, I looked to see if my local library had it. I was in luck! This was a really cute version of the story of Santa, and how everyone celebrates the magic of Holidays differently. I thought the artwork was fun and colorful. It was a quick, fun read that had me giggling as I read it out loud to my roommate. 


HAPPY READING!!







No comments:

Post a Comment