Monday, October 4, 2021

Reading Update 2021 Part 3


I cannot wrap my head around the fact that there is only three months left in 2021. While it felt like some months have dragged along to never end, somehow the middle of the year just flew by. While I'm excited that it's finally Spooky Season, it's weird to be thinking about the Holidays just around the corner.

Also, I was a little nervous to look at my goals because while the year started off strong I had a couple of non-reading months. 

READING GOALS:

Books Read: 49 of 65
Pages Read: 10,761 of 15,000
BINGO's: 1

So, not as bad as I thought. Goodreads says I'm a whole book a head of my goal. Which means I'm staying postive that I'll reach my 65 book goal by the end of year. Fingers are crossed for that. 

I will admit I'm worried about reaching my pages read goal. Five thousand pages in three months feels like a lot considering I barely read over a thousand a month. But, I knew that was a lofty goal when I set it.

As for BINGO this year, again started off strong, but slide away from this challenge over the summer months. Then again, I didn't set any goals for this challenge this year. For a second there I thought I'd manage to clear the whole board. Now, I'm not so sure. We shall see!

How's everyone else's year going, reading wise? Any personal goals you're smashing? Any you've give up on?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment