Friday, October 1, 2021

September Wrap-Up

This has been a long and tedious month for a laundry list of reasons. Of course, there have been bright spots, but I haven't really had the bandwidth to read. I'm sad I didn't get to my Book Club Book, but luckily the library doesn't need it back. So I'm hoping to get to this month. My place is decorated for Spooky Season, I even got my roommate and me fuzzy blankets to curl up with during scary movies!

Since September was such a hard month I decided outside of my Book Club Book I wasn't going to do any other Halloween Reading Challenges. Though I do have a small TBR that I'll be picking my reads from his month in hopes I'll have the attention span to read. You can check out my Halloween TBR for both books and movies here!




Books Read:  2
BINGO Books: 0 
Pages Read: 368
Currently Reading: Baltimore, or, The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire

Broke Bitch Book Club
Dewey's 24-hr Readathon



I did pick up some "new" books while at the thrift store this past month, and of course Night Worms. I also did a small bookstore run for Kendare Blake's new book because I just couldn't wait. Which I guess means maybe I'm do a good October Book Haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment