Thursday, August 11, 2022

Book Haul

You know you have good friends when they are out thrift shopping, and come back with things for you! All of them have been well loved, but the damage isn't too bad. They will definitely make great books for the mantle above my fireplace. I love that they thought of me when they saw these, and even though I've definitely started running out of space again, I can't wait to find a way to show them off.




The Gingerbread Man book is a little, a lot, creepy, but I love it. This so-called Mafia cookbook is probably my favorite. I've only made it through the introduction pages, but this book is going to be a trip. I just can't get over absolutely terrifying the Gingerbread Man book is. It will have to make a Spooky Season appearance on the mantle!


Does anybody else scour the thrift store shelves for books?
 


HAPPY READING!!

2 comments:

  1. I love finding books in thrift stores. and oh my gosh a Mafia cookbook? Yikes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've some book treasures at the thrift store, and the Mafia Cookbook has been amusing every in the kitchen I work in.

      Delete