Monday, August 15, 2022

Bout of Books 35


Okay, so I got up this morning and decided that I was going to jump into Bout of Books 35. I've missed the last three because I wasn't in a space to add something else to my plate, but things have changed in my personal life. So it felt like a great time to jump back into Bout of Books. Like always I'm going to use it to lower the amount of screen time I've been wracking up. I've turned the usage timers on the apps I use the most, and I'm only going to allow myself to watch one show this week. The last thing is a way to not binge the entire Sandman Tv Show in one day. Because I'll do that.




As for my TBR, it's a lot of novellas and one ebook graphic novel I snagged thanks to Netgalley. I made it big on purpose so I don't feel trapped into a set of just these three to four books. Also, novellas feel less daunting to me because I am a slower reader, and I like feeling like I accomplished something during Bout. Even if it's only one or two books. I also really wanted to finish the book I started on vacation! It's really good, but I transferred into a new position at work all my energy over the last two weeks has gone into that and settling back into being home after a week of being away.

So yeah, you can click here to see how each day has gone, or jump onto my Twitter (@BookishShh)! I'll be doing a few of the Instagram challenges, so you can find me there at (@bookish_whispers)! If your joining up let me know in the comments what you're currently reading, and if you're not, still drop a comment on what I should read next!

HAPPY READING & GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment