Thursday, June 25, 2020

Library Haul



And, my local library is back open! Short of, but my bank account is very happy that I can put stuff on hold again and pick it up. This week is another small haul, but it'll be nice to weave some library books in with my personal TBR. I've finally managed to pull myself out of this slump in time for some good weather!


The move, the game, CLUE is one my favorite things and I've been super excited about this book, but for some reason I've yet to pick up. With the sequel just a few months from being released, and the paperback due to be released in Sept, it seemed like the perfect time to dive into it. And, it seems like fun night time patio read. As for the Graphic Novel, it had me at Mike Mignola. From his artwork to story lines I really love his work. So I'm excited for this short story!

    HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment