Monday, June 15, 2020

Mini Reviews






This was really fun and solid Witcher novel. I really enjoyed Geralt's traveling companion in this volume compared to the last volume. It had all the quips I've come to love, and the banter between the Witcher and the Dwarf were aces. But the story was definitely better with Volume 2. I really love that Geralt isn't just a monster hunter that isn't so black and white, he lives in a creepy little grey area. It was solid story with amazing artwork, and it good see Geralt something nice at the end. And the creature feature in this one was really cool to. 5 stars!


This volume shares one of the stories shown in the television series about the Striga. Only in this version Geralt is telling the story to Ciri as they go off to hunt their own. However, despite a few great scenes at the start, it sort of fell apart for me plot wise. About the time Yennifer showed up is when I started to lose interest. Which blows because I'm really like that character, as much as anyone can like Yennifer that is. The artwork was great though! Just honestly the whole section with them going on the side quest with Yennifer didn't feel natural. I put this one volume down more than the other two as well. 3 Stars!

HAPPY READING!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment