Monday, June 1, 2020

May Wrap Up

I'm not sure what to say about this month except for Black Lives Matter. That's it, that's the message. Black Lives Matter. I wish my country was better than this, but it isn't. We have a lot of work to do. So one more time for the people the back, BLACK LIVES MATTER. Take care of yourself and take care of others.



Books Read:  3
BINGO Books: 2 
Backlist Books: 1
Pages Read: 1376
Currently Reading: The Living Dead 

At the moment I have no events on the Bookish Whispers schedule. While some of my favorite bookstores have been able to open back up for cubside pick up (woohoo!), there haven't been any event schedule. I haven't come across any virtual event that tickled my fancy. So if anyone knows if any readathos gearing for June drop me a line, maybe I can wiggle a few in between my work schedule.  

No comments:

Post a Comment