Saturday, June 20, 2020

Mini Reviews




This was a super cute re-telling of the Sorcerer's Apprentice! The artwork is very much in the vein of Tim Burton with a dash of Edward Gorey, which I adored. It's a super cute bed time story about why being a lazy lout is no good, and how you never get something for nothing. The vacuum our main characters gets sold is probably what my cat sees every time I vacuum house. And while the vampire might be a little scary, living in a house with a wizards has its advantages! 4 Stars!

This was so stinking cute! I've been in the mood for a Western genre read for a while now, and this was a great way to jump into that need. I loved both Grace and Flor. The artwork is amazing and I loved that it used softer tones. So much happened in our history during the era of the Civil War, but because of the the War itself everything else sort got pushed aside. So it's nice to jump into our history during that time that ran parallel to the War. I'm glad I picked this one up. 5 Stars!

 
HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment