Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about what we have yet to read. Generally they are books that have yet to be released, but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine.

The only thing August Pfeiffer hates more than algebra is living in a vampire town. Located at a nexus of mystical energy fields, Fulton Heights is practically an electromagnet for supernatural drama. And when a mysterious (and annoyingly hot) vampire boy arrives with a cryptic warning, Auggie suddenly finds himself at the center of it. An ancient and terrible power is returning to the earthly realm, and somehow Auggie seems to be the only one who can stop it.

Why I'm Waiting: Because this sounds like an absolute riot!

HAPPY READING!!

9 comments:

  1. Auggie can do it! I know he can! This sounds like it will be a fun one. I hope you enjoy it when you read it! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It sounds like Auggie might be the next love of my life! Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  2. This sounds like such fun. I wish I had it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to get it early, but was never lucky enough. :( But, I've got my copy pre-order!

      Delete
  3. It sounds like it might my one of my favorite summer reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! This sounds like an interesting book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete