Friday, January 15, 2021

Mini Reviews


This was absolutely adorable! The story was fun and ridiculous, especially the end. A fun story to read aloud to your kids, or something fun for the kids at heart. Chris Riddel's artwork is bright, fun, and my favorite part. While I'm always a geek for Gaiman, I'll pick up anything that Riddell has illustrated.

This series as has been on my TBR forever and for the usually reasons I've never picked them up. Totally worth the wait. Kate Beaton's art mixed with the fact she's historian made for a fun read. Beaton's art is done like newspaper comic strips, and I loved her little foot notes at the end. Each strip and page is a small history lesson. I learned few things, I Googled a few things, and I had enjoyed my time with this book. I'm excited to read the next book!

HAPPY READING!!








No comments:

Post a Comment