Monday, April 5, 2021

Bookish Whispers on Instagram

So back in September, I did a thing! Bookish Whispers is now on Bookstagram! You can either click the Instagram icon on the sidebar over on the right or find me via @bookish_whispers. While some of the content will overlap, mostly both regular reviews and mini-reviews. A lot of the content won't find its way onto the blog, until the monthly wrap-up. See books hauls and books in real-time. What I'm reading, what I've given up on, and so many pictures of the Business Cat. 

It's been a lot of fun to find a theme for my photos and a space for taking photos. I'm also really enjoying the community. I've been introduced to so many amazing books and people that Goodreads "Want to Read" tab has nearly doubled! I love talking about books, and this has been a fun platform to gush about some of my favorites. I've even found the push I've need to read books I've been on the fence about through buddy reads. I've only been on there a few short months, but I think it's been a great way to expand Bookish Whispers.

I have so many awesome posts planned for the next week! So you love Bookish Whispers or follow me on Twitter, give me a follow there to a more real-time look at what I'm reading. Or, you know hoarding. Because book buying and book reading are two different hobbies!



Here's a look at my current feed! These are some of the photos I'm pretty proud of! Stop on by and give me a follow. Also if you're also on Bookstagram give me a comment with your name, I'll give you a follow!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment