Friday, April 9, 2021

Reading Update 2021 Part 1

Well hello there! This GIF, quite like the cake, is a lie. I'm not really freaking out this year about my first update of the year on how my reading is going. Probably because I spent the first two months not working due to a COVID shutdown. It left me a lot of time to read and luckily our local library had a contactless pick option. Not that I needed considering to have "to read" shelves, not stacks these days. But, book buying and book reading are different hobbies. 

So yeah, I'm not really freaking out, even if I'm finally back to work. I've made good headway on all my 2021 Reading Goals, and I decided that when I reach them I won't be expanding them. I'm going to take the win of completing a goal, and see how far past it I go. That being said, I am actually changing my Reading BINGO goal. This year's its blackout or bust! I might actually manage to swing it. Just maybe. 

READING GOALS:
Books to Read: 24 of 65
Pages to Read: 4,898 of 15,000 
BINGO's: 1


Yeah, at the moment I'm ahead of schedule. It would be so good if I could manage to stay ahead of schedule, but who knows. This will be the first summer I'll have actually weekends to enjoy, and nights off. I'd love to say I'm gonna fill that free time with beach reading. But, who knows. Those might turn into beach naps.

How is everyone else doing on their 2021 reading?! I know we're only three months in but, anyone read anything amazing? Anyone impatiently waiting for a book to be released this summer?

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment