Friday, April 30, 2021

Mini Reviews



Oh my gosh, this was absolutely adorable. The artwork was hilarious, and I loved every little panel. Each page is set up like a little comic strip. Some of them tell a longer story. A few others are just cute little short shorties. I loved how bright and colorful each panel was. This perfect for kids who love water and sea life, and is a fun coffee table (or fireplace mantel in our case) book.


It's been a minute since I've read the Last Apprentice series, and I don't remember the movie. But, despite this being a part of that universe The Ghost Prison is more of a stand-alone. This story is half told through pictures as well as on the page, which was fun. I loved the little bits here and there in each piece of artwork. The story itself is a creepy little story that movies along really quickly. I like that it was a novella, the short page count worked in its favor. It was also a nice reminder that I should maybe finish this series. I remember liking the first two books. 
 

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment