Monday, May 31, 2021

Blog-versary

Five years! That seems crazy that I've been doing this five year, and trust me I counted twice! It's been a ride that has allowed me to meet some amazing authors and work on some really cool projects. Now it's pulled me over to Bookstagram where I've met some amazing bloggers in the last few months. For the last five years I've been able to use this space to talk about the books I've read both the good and the bad, and the books I want to eventually read! And, one day I will get to them I swear!

Until then I another amazing project I can't wait to tell you all about in the works coming in June. Just a few days away! I'm also excited to see what another year of influencing with Quirk Books will bring. Last year was full of books and amazing promotions. So today I've baked a cake for us to celebrate. It's ain't the pretty, but I hey, I'm no baker!


Also, if you follow me on Instagram (@Bookish_Whispers) I'm doing a flash 24-hour giveaway! Which is open internationally and tomorrow evening I'll pick a winner from my followers! If you don't have Instagram, do not worry. Keep an eye on my Twitter (@BookishShh) for a giveaway train. I'll be picking a couple random wishlists!

Who knows if I'll be doing this another five years, but I'm excited to see where the next year takes me!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment