Monday, May 10, 2021

Bout of Books 31

Happy Monday! Today is the first day of Bout of Books 31, and I have the day off! So of course I'm going to try to spend most of the day reading. This week I don't have a set of TBR, but I do have a small stack of books I'd like to dive into. There is also a book on my NetGalley shelf that I need to finish before Friday. So that might take up most of my reading time!

At this point, I don't know how many Bouts I've participated in, but I really enjoy this readathon. Bout is super low stress and fits easily into my schedule. Which considering I don't have a normal 9 to 5 job is a plus for me. This readathon is also a really good excuse to unplug and step away from streaming and Instagram. Basically, I stick to a more rigorous schedule when it comes to watching TV and how much time I spend on my phone. Something I don't do outside of Bout.

It's not to let to join if you want to slide Bout into your week! Just click the image above to sign up, or you can hang out with me in my Bout thread here on Bookish Whispers. The link to that thread is on the sidebar under Bout of Books 21 (or you can click here)!

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment