Monday, May 17, 2021

Bout of Books 31


Happy Monday! Another Bout of Books has finished. I did some reading. Work was crazy, but I managed to squirrel away a few hours of reading. The upside the book I've been reading is really good, and the one I started yesterday is very interesting as well. And, I did reach my goal of finishing the book I'd been reading for the last month. I'm slowly digging my way out of a small reading slump.

Bout of Books 31:

Books Read: Whispers Down the Lane
Currently Reading: Near the Bone & Strange of Obscure Stories of the Civil War

Bout of Books is back in August! Hello, beach reads! So many good books are coming out between now and then. Not to mention I'm sure there will be a book haul somewhere in there as well. How was everyone else's week? Anyone else participates in Bout last week?

HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment