Monday, November 22, 2021

Book Haul

Hello again! As promised I've interupted the regularly scheduled programs for this book haul! This one was over the course of a week with two different book stores involved. It was very nearly three because there is a book store between me and my bus stop. Which is a problem in the winter months when it's cold outside and so warm in the book store. But, I digress!

The first stop was the brand new comic store that opened a few towns over! It just opened in October, and I've been excited to visit. And, while I took a buddy to make sure I didn't go overboard, said buddy got sidetracked and I went a tad a wild. Gotta support new and queer owned businesses!

The second, and last stop, was one of my favorite local bookstores that I could, and have, spend hours in. This time however my shopping buddy wanted to get and out. So I had to get what we came for quickly. I only got side tracked once!

 

I good haul all around. Only one book is missing, Swamp Thing: Twin Branches. It was the first I read (review is here). I already found it another forever home! And, yes All of Us Villians came with a dust jacket, but I'm currently reading that I don't like reading hardback with the jackets on. 

I'll wait until I can't take it anymore to read the last Squad 312 book because I'm just not ready. My roommate has already read and finished it. I dream of reading as fast as they do. I fear for Finn and I hate time travel. It messes with the tenses!

Anyhow, let me know in the comments which you're excited to read, or already read?

HAPPY READING!!






No comments:

Post a Comment