Monday, November 1, 2021

October Wrap-Up

Happy November! I had a pretty good Spooky Month. It was a pretty lazy month all things said: crawled out of my reading slump, watched some classic scary movies, and of course, I've been watching the Great British Bake Off. Honestly, that's about all the excitement for the month. I have no intention of taking the Halloween decorations down yet. At the moment I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact I need to start Christmas shopping. Usually, I'm so ready to start Holiday Shopping, but this year not so much. I'm sure I'll come around eventually, but right now I'm still enjoying the Fall and the Spooky season out here. 

But! I am pretty excited about Thanksgiving. I'm so excited to sort the menu for this year and start the shopping list. Now just to survive this week at work since we'll be down two people, and that always means we'll be busy.



Books Read: 4
BINGO Books: 0
Pages Read: 787
Currently Reading: Jaws



I'm going to try to join in on the Broke Bitches Book Club. Their November picks are One by One by Ruth Ware and And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. I've heard good things about a lot of Ruth Ware's books so I'm excited for that, and I'm always down to re-read a Christie classic.

I did a bit of book shopping over Oct at a local thrift store and got some great finds, and of course my Night Worms package. I'm super sorry for the lack of a photo, but if you jump over to the Bookish Whispers Instagram account I have photos there. The last few days at work were busy and still recharging from that.

HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment