Thursday, June 2, 2022

May Wrap Up

This month was dumb. I spent most of it under the weather, and in a way that made it hard to read. I've mostly been in panic mode since I still don't know what made me so ill. Upside I think I'm on the mend. For the first time in three weeks, I finally feel like myself. So I'm counting that as a win!

In other news, Bookish Whispers turned six! I've had my heart ripped out by Stranger Things, and now I don't want to talk about it. I'm still processing! My summer TBR (post coming soon) is stacked very nicely. A lot of good books to read at the beach! I even bought a new chair so I can be comfy. 

And, I even have a vacation on the books! 


Books Read: 7
BINGO Books: 1 (officially two BINGOs)
Pages Read: 948
Currently Reading: The United States of Cryptids by JW Ocker




 No events this month. 




Thanks to a sale at Book Outlet, I got one good book haul this month! I thought about passing on it, but I found a handful of books that caught my attention. Plus the little gem I found at Target in honor of the new season of Stranger Things. And of course my favorite book mail, Night Worms. I was excited for this box because both of the books this month have been on my TBR for a minute.



HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment