Monday, June 27, 2022

Summer TBR


Finally, finally, summer is here. We got a full week of sun here in the Pacific Northwest, and I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the rain comes back. But! For now, I plan on enjoying it. I have my cute little folding chair and a gloriously sunny spot on my patio where I can soak up some sun. Plus, if I'm outside the cats are less likely to nose dive off my patio after birds. They can seriously not be trusted. But I digress because warm weather means a summer TBR!


First up, and my current read, is I Know What You Did Last Summer! I read this way back in Junior High, and I don't really remember much about the book. However, I do remember the movie because it is a classic, and I will die on that hill! As for the others, most are from Night Worms because I'm so behind on reading my books from them. 

HAPPY READING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment