Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Waiting on Wednesday

 Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally, they are books that have yet to be released but don't have to be. It is based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous at Breaking the Spine.


Dive into this revealing portrait of Stranger Things fan favorite Lucas Sinclair and get to know Lucas like never before.

The thrilling adventure of Stranger Things continues where season three left off, with fan-favorite Lucas Sinclair finally telling his own story in his own words.


Why I'm Waiting:  I really like Stranger Things, it's one of my favorite shows and I'm already caught up on the first part of season four. So I'm interested to see everything through Lucas' pov!


HAPPY READING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment